represents our commitment to offering sustainable organic ingredients. At RFI, the word, “sustainable” means two things:
- First, the verticality of our supply chain assures that our high-quality ingredients come from reliable and sustainable sources.
- Second, our vertical networks serve both people and planet, and we are committed to sourcing both organic and fair-trade certified ingredients.
Sourcing organic raw materials can be extremely frustrating with supply, price and quality shifts. RFI is committed to establishing a network of organic farming relationships that help us ensure a stable, sustainable and quality supply of organic raw materials. These farming relationships allow us to have control over the supply chain, from organic raw material cultivation and harvesting all the way through processing and into your product.
Capitalize on the phenomenal growth in this market by leveraging your innovative ideas with our Blueprints for Health® quick-to-market product formulation service!
- Acerola Cherry Extract – 17% Vitamin C
- Blueberry Extract – 2% Polyphenols
- Goji Berry Extract – 8% Polysaccharides
- Pomegranate Extract- 1.2% Ellagic acid
- Apple Extract – 50% Polyphenols
- Black Tea Leaf
- Passion Flower
- Roasted Yerba Mate★
- Rooibos Leaf
- Tulsi Tea
- Green Tea Leaf
- Brewed Yerba Mate★
★ Fair Trade
- Black Currant
Cereal Grasses & Algae
- Alfalfa Grass*
- Barley Grass*
- Oat Grass*
Vegetable & Botanical Powders
- Mushrooms (Cordyceps, Maitake, Reishi, Shiitake)
- Red Beet
- Seabuckthorn Juice
- Schisandra Berry
* NON-GMO Verified