RFI is the first and only manufacturer to test ORAC value and standardize antioxidant ingredients and blends to efficacious marker compounds—not just once, but every single batch.
Is your antioxidant puzzle complete?
- ORAC Values
- Marker Compounds
- Claims Substantiation
- Cellular Uptake & Activity
- Condition-Specific Targets
- Clinical Trials
- Versatile Final Applications
- Apple 75% polyphenols
- Organic Apple 50% polyphenols
- Black Currant 36% anthocyanins
- Blueberry Powder 30% phenolics, 12% anthocyanins
- Grape Concentrate 12% anthocyanins
- Grape Seed 95% polyphenols
- Grape Skin 40% polyphenols, 10% resveratrol
- Green Tea 90% polyphenols/80% catechins/40% EGCG Heart Blend
- Ultra Blend
- White Tea 90% polyphenols
Guaranteed ORAC Values
While ORAC value is only one piece of the antioxidant puzzle, we test each batch for ORAC value as a quality control measure—to assure that our client-partners are getting the absolute best quality that nature can provide.
Standardized Marker Compounds
OxyPhyte® Antioxidants are standardized and guaranteed for quality, allowing you to make active compound claims:
Dependable Claims Substantiation
We guarantee the quality of OxyPhyte® ingredients and have the data to prove it! All of our antioxidant-capacity claims are backed-up by ORAC values and marker content on each COA.
Our OxyPhyte® Ultra Blend has confirmed bioavailability with human volunteers.
In this preliminary study:
- The baseline ORAC level of blood serum was measured in subjects prior to ingesting 400 mg of OxyPhyte® Ultra (approximately 3600 ORAC units).
- After consumption, blood serum ORAC was measured after 30 minutes, then again after one hour.
- Peak blood ORAC levels compared to baseline Increased up to 32% (average was 12%), providing evidence that OxyPhyte® is absorbed into the blood and supports the antioxidant capacity of blood plasma.
Cellular Uptake & Activity
The Cell-based Antioxidant protection in Erythrocytes (CAP-e) is an ex-vivo assay that confirms the cellular uptake potential of an antioxidant, which provides a piece of the antioxidant puzzle not predicted by ORAC.
CAP-e results for OxyPhyte® Antioxidants show that each ingredient has cellar bioavailability and supports healthy redox reactions within cells.