lueprints for Health® is our quick-to-market product development and formulation service designed to streamline the entire product launch process from concept to shelf.
As your collaborative partner, Blueprints for Health® integrates raw material sourcing, product development and manufacturing, plus regulatory and marketing support to develop shelf-ready, condition-specific formulas in less time—and with less hiccups—than going it alone. In addition, an RFI project manager will be with you from start to finish.
Blueprints for Health® services include
- Turnkey, condition-specific blends
- Custom formulations
- Market trends and insight
- Sustainable ingredient sourcing
- Raw materials, applications and delivery methods
- Marketing and regulatory support
- Claims substantiation
- Nutritional or supplement facts panel creation
- A dedicated project manager, from concept to market
- An experienced formulation and applications team
- Sustainable farming relationships
- Access to nearly every ingredient
- The ability to manufacture a diverse range of products
- An in-house microbiological laboratory
- On-staff regulatory and claims experts
With more than 25 years’ experience creating natural products solutions, you can rely on us to help you create best-in-class finished products that stand out, even in the most crowded or competitive categories.
At RFI, we are proud to be industry leaders in the development of innovative, trend-setting, shelf-ready products.
Have an idea for a custom formula? We can help you bring it to market!
Our in-house applications lab will help you formulate and produce custom blends with ease. The sky is the limit!
We can accommodate liquid or dry materials in a variety of delivery systems and carriers. Work with us to create a base or design your own complete turnkey formulation. In addition, we can add nutritional ingredients and natural colors, as well as the perfect flavor system and any other desired elements—such as vitamins, minerals or fiber—for a complete formula that you can bring to market in less time.
- Energy drinks
- Teas & juices
- Fortified waters
- Yogurt-based products & smoothies
- Dairy products
- Savory bases/sauces
- Children’s products
- Chews and Gummies
- Nutritional bars
- Capsules & tablets
- Condition-specific formulas such as weight loss and cognitive health